Piraeus, March 19th 2020
Protection measures for PPA S.A. employees
Piraeus Port Authority S.A. in the context of its social responsibility, having as top priority to ensure the health of both its employees and customers and in order to contribute reducing the spread of COVID – 19, has proceeded to the following actions:
1. Suspension of all business trips and business delegations visits to and from abroad.
2. Business meetings are performed with teleconferences.
3. Supply of sanitary equipment (antiseptic liquids, medical masks, protective suits) and application of a hand sanitizer protocol. The employees of the company wear masks throughout their daily job if judged necessary.
4. Weekly disinfection of all our offices and common areas of all the company’s buildings, as well as daily disinfection of common surfaces (switches, knobs, work surfaces) during the day.
5. Antiseptic bases were installed at key points of the company, in order to be accessible to all staff for continuous use.
6. Company’s information and data exchange only electronically.
7. Remote work with shifts of the staff, having full and safe access to the company’s data.
8. Continuous information from the competent Health Authorities and close cooperation with the company’s doctor.
9. Employees are constantly briefed by the Human Resources Department and the Security & Safety dept. on updated precautionary measures and clear instructions on preventive measures.
10. All parcels received by courier are picked up from the concierge and are delivered to the receivers after disinfecting them.
In any case, the company's employees are recommended to follow the instructions of the State Authorities and to act respecting the wider social environment.