to the Shareholders of the Societe Anonyme with the name
“Piraeus Port Authority Societe Anonyme” and with distinctive title “PPA S.A.”
to the Annual General Meeting
In accordance with the Companies Law about the Societes Anonymes, as it is in effect,
the articles of association of the Company and following the decision of the Board of Directors
(19/4/2011), the Shareholders of P.P.A S.A are invited to the Annual General Meeting which
will be held on Monday, 16 May 2011, at 12.00 a.m at the Central Offices of the Company
(Conference room, PPA Headquarters, 10 Akti Miaouli -Piraeus) with the following agenda:
1. Approval of the Financial Statements of 11th Corporate Use from 1/1/2010 to 31/12/2010
that are accompanied with the Board of Director’s Annual Report and the Auditors’ Report.
2. Discharge of the Board of Directors and the Auditors from all responsibility for
indemnification in relation to the 11th corporate use (1/1/2010-31/12/2010).
3. Distribution of Profits for the corporate use from 1/1/2010 to 31/12/2010.
4. Appointment of Auditors, Regular and Surrogate, for the corporate use from 1/1/2011 to
31/12/2011 and determination of their fees.
5. Approval of the remunerations and compensations to the Board of Directors’ members for
the corporate use 2010, according to article 24, paragraph 2 of Law 2190/1920 as it is in
effect, and pre-approval for the corporate use 2011.
6. Approval of the election of BoD members, as representatives of the Municipality of Piraeus
and of Dockworkers (art.7, par 1 of the Association.)
7. Approval of the modification of P.P.A. S.A articles of the Association and re-codification
aiming to its adjustment to CL 2190/1920, as it is in force after its amendment by Law
8. Re-examination of the item of the preparation of interim and final ranking tables of
applicants with University degree for the filling of 40 job positions (position code No I) of
the Tender 1/361M/2006, after its postponement from Annual General Meeting.
9. Various announcements.
(For more information click here)