Pursuant to the provisions of Law 3556/2007, Piraeus Port Authority S.A. (hereinafter “PPA”), announces the below notification received from Lansdowne Partners International Limited on 11 May 2017:
1. Corporate name of person subject to the notification obligation: Lansdowne Partners International Limited (“LPIL”) on its own account and on behalf of Lansdowne Partners Cyprus Limited (“LPC”), Lansdowne Partners Austria GmbH (“LPA”), Lansdowne Partners Limited (“LPL”) and Lansdowne Partners (UK) LLP (“LPUK LLP”).
2. Corporate name of shareholders: Lansdowne Investment Company Limited, Lansdowne European Equity Master Fund Limited.
3. LPΙL controls LPC and LPC controls LPA. LPA is the investment manager of and is entitled to exercise the voting rights attached to the shares in PPA held by Lansdowne Investment Company Limited. Lansdowne Investment Company Limited does not hold shares in PPA representing 5% or more of the total voting rights therein.
In addition, LPIL controls Lansdowne Partners Limited (“LPL”) and LPL controls Lansdowne Partners (UK) LLP (“LPUK LLP”). LPUK LLP acts as the investment manager of and is entitled to exercise the voting rights attached to shares in PPA held by Lansdowne European Equity Master Fund Limited, which does not hold shares in PPA representing 5% or more of the total voting rights therein.
4. Pursuant to certain transactions in PPA shares made on 9 May, 2017, the percentage of voting rights in PPA indirectly held by each of LPIL, LPC, LPA, LPL and LPUK LLP has fallen below 5% by reference to 8.41% of the respective LPIL notification dated 4 July 2014.
5. The above notification is being made by LPIL on behalf of each of LPC, LPA, LPL and LPUK LLP, in accordance with article 13, par. 1(a) of Law 3556/2007.